Currently, there are many women who quit their jobs to stay at home and take care of their families. There were days when they struggled with all the household chores that were always the same.
Understanding their suffering, there are many companies that produce vacuum cleaners that help them dispel that worry. Among them, Dyson has best known for its eponymous brand of industry-best vacuum cleaners. Dyson vacuum cleaners often attract customers’ attention. These include vacuum cleaners like V7 Fluffy, V6 Absolute…
Dyson manufactures models with many convenient features to compete with other big and small brands. Dyson vacuum cleaner has many lines, many types, constantly improving and upgrading to eliminate blemishes and enhance, develop advantages.
Here, I will introduce to everyone about two types of Dyson machines, namely Dyson V8 Absolute Vs Animal, belonging to the V8 series. The information below will help people understand more about them.
- 1 Dyson V8 Absolute Vs Animal : Comparison and review
Dyson V8 Absolute Vs Animal : Comparison and review
Dyson V8 Absolute offers a great balance of cleaning power and battery life for a fairly affordable price. The product comes in two flavors: Yellow and iron. Two types differ only in the color of the shaft, the other is the same device. It works on both carpets and hard floors.
Dyson V8 Animal is very strong, quiet and light. Besides, it has a longer battery life as well as incredible engineering. The cordless aspect of it makes it really easy to grab and do a touch up or do a full vacuum.
Both are wireless, lightweight and portable in shape so they can easily move around. You can shorten the hose for handheld machines or lengthen for reaching above ground areas gently and smoothly.
However, we can tell them apart depending on appearance. Dyson V8 Absolute has the color of its body with yellow. The handheld position and motorized head have the similar purple color.
In addition, they have a big advantage with their lightweight and slim design. We can see that Dyson V8 Absolute is much lighter than V8 Animal. Hence, putting them up when cleaning up is quite easy. Of course, with V8 Animal, it will be a little harder because it weighs up to 2 kilograms.
- Cord free. Hassle free. Powerful suction, refer user manual for instructions
- Up to 40 minute's run time when using a non-motorized tool. Suction power (Max mode): 115 AW
- Lightweight and versatile, for easy home cleaning. Instant release trigger means battery power is only used while it’s cleaning. Requires charging for 4 hours minimum before first use
- Up to 30 minutes of fade free power with the soft roller cleaner head
- Direct drive cleaner head. Up to 8 minutes of fade free power (in Max mode). Drives stiff nylon bristles into carpets to capture deep down dirt
- Cord free; Hassle free; Powerful suction; Washable lifetime filter
- Up to 40 minutes run time when using a non-motorized tool
- Lightweight and versatile, for easy home cleaning; Instant release trigger means battery power is only used while it’s cleaning; Requires charging for 4 hours minimum before first use
- Direct drive cleaner head; Up to 8 minutes of fade free power (in Max mode); Drives stiff nylon bristles into carpets to capture deep down dirt
- Designed to deep clean homes with pets; Whole machine filtration captures allergens and expels cleaner air than the air you breathe; Up to 25 minutes of working time with motorized floor tool attached
Last update on 2020-09-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Cleaning performance
Because of belonging to Dyson, Dyson V8 Absolute Vs Animal have many similar characteristics. With versatility in any environment, the reality is that it can outperform some of Dyson’s high quality vacuum cleaners. Therefore, people should still choose one of these two products.
Comparison Tables :
- They have cord free, hassle free and powerful suction to be flexible in any situation. People will not have to fumble for the socket or watch to unplug. This is very time consuming and drains the battery.
- They reach up to 40 minute’s run time when using a non-motorized tool. 40 minutes is enough time to clean up a small house with 4-5 rooms. With their power suction, this can happen.
- Instant release trigger means you only use battery power while it is cleaning. Nevertheless, it requires charging for 4 hours minimum before first use
- Both have direct drive cleaner head and get up to 8 minutes of fade free power (in MAX mode). Moreover, it supports to drive stiff nylon bristles into carpets to capture deep down dirt.
- The system can capture 99.9% of allergens. Therefore they are ideal for those who suffer from respiratory problems. The Dyson’s HEPA filters are washable. Therefore, you will save an amount of money for not buying anything extra during the lifetime of the machines.
- Like other models of Dyson, Dyson V8 Animal and Absolute can convert in to handheld form for quickly cleaning job. It is great for cleaning stairs, inside the cars or tight places easily.
- Two products are equipped by the Dyson digital motor V8. They are good to pick up ground in dirt and fine dust from hard floors and carpets. Besides, they reach 150 percent more brush bar power than the Dyson V6 cordless vacuum.
- However, Dyson V8 absolute integrates the “Fluffy” soft roller cleaner head. The fluffy floor head is suitable especially with hard floors. Therefore, Dyson V8 absolute shows a more impressive performance on vinyl or hardwood floors. It includes picking up both large debris and fine dust and prevention of scratching delicate surfaces.
What accessories are available for Dyson V8 Absolute Vs Animal ?
Belonging to Dyson V8 family, these two types of vacuum cleaners almost have the same accessories:
Dyson V8 Animal: Wand, charger, wall mount, direct drive brush roll, combination tool, crevice tool, dusting brush, mini motorized tool, direct drive cleaning tool
Dyson V8 Absolute: Wand, charger, wall mount, soft roller cleaning head, direct drive brush roll, combination tool, crevice tool, dusting brush, mini motorized tool, direct drive cleaning tool, soft roller cleaner head.
What Do They Price for Dyson V8 Absolute Vs Animal ?
According to the market, the price of the Dyson V8 absolute is a bit more expensive. It costs about $370 and the Dyson V8 animal costs about $380. The price is relatively high but the quality is not low, it is even proportional to the price. This will make consumers feel confused when choosing to buy products.
Dyson V8 Absolute
Dyson V8 Animal
Dyson V8 Animal is rated 4.5 out of 5 stars on Amazon. It is super light. People do not need to work so hard to move it around, no need to unplug and plug. Especially, it is not necessary to equip an electrical outlet. This saves time and energy. Besides, we do not need troubleshooting at the roller. Someone shocks because of this: 7-8 minutes battery life on MAX suction, 30-40 minutes battery life on normal mode.
Dyson V8 Absolute reaches 4.3 out of 5 stars on Amazon. The customers say that it is lightweight, easy to empty. Actually it easily picks everything up off of our hardwood floor thanks to the floor attachment. The cordless feature is far more convenient than they imagined. Nevertheless they tell that the carpet head not only removes surface debris, it collects fine dust partials which they found incredible.
Although Dyson V8 Absolute stands out a bit more, customers seem to prefer Dyson V8. The reason may also be the price between the two products they want to buy something cheaper or just according to what they require for instance. People can see the information we have given in previous articles like “Dyson V8 Animal vs V7” “Dyson V7 Fluffy vs V8” to better understand the types of Dyson vacuum cleaners.