Today, Dyson is still dominating the market with good quality and easy-to-use vacuum cleaners. Dyson’s products are still unbeaten in the vacuum cleaner market. There have been many housewives who used its vacuum cleaners.
In previous articles, I introduced Dyson V7 Trigger vs Car And Boat, Dyson V7 Trigger vs Animal… The features as well as the advantages of these machines are pointed out in these articles. Therefore, everyone can refer to if interested in Dyson vacuum cleaners.
In this article, I will introduce the Dyson V7 Trigger and the V6 Trigger so everyone can learn more. When comparing these two types of vacuum cleaner we will see the quickness of Dyson. It quickly fabricates and upgrades new products based on customer reviews with old products.
Here is the information needed to help people understand more about Dyson V7 Trigger vs V6 Trigger. Stay tuned for the right choice.
Dyson V7 Trigger vs V6 : Comparison and review
Dyson V7 Trigger is great for folks looking for a high handheld vacuum that will do great in upholstery and stairs. In the other hand, Dyson V6 is an ultra-lightweight, cordless, cyclonic vacuum. Dyson V6 performs very well and maneuvers easily and keeps up with more expensive Dyson stick vacs for less. Both products are portable, compact and easy to use when cleaning every corner in the house. Dyson products often have such properties
As I mentioned above, Dyson V6 is an ultra-lightweight, cordless, cyclonic vacuum. The in-hand component which includes the motor, cyclones, and dustbin, weighs only 4.6 pounds by itself. Granted, although you add weight for each attachment you might use. Even with the extension wand and floor cleaning nozzle, it is still incredibly light and portable.
Dyson V7 Trigger does not have cord to unravel, plug in, drag around and restricts your reach. It is designed to be an effective handheld vacuum cleaner while still being lightweight, compact and durable. The material is a strong, hard plastic, the quick release attachments make a firm ‘clicking’ sound when changing them. Instead of a standard on/off power button, the handle is set to be ergonomic and uses a trigger.
Dyson V7 Trigger and Dyson V6 Trigger are very lightweight, neat and easy to use and move. The shape is also quite similar. This is the versatility of Dyson products
- Capacity (volume) - .15 gallon; Cord free; Hassle free; No cord to unravel, plug in, drag around and restrict your reach; You can quickly and easily clean when you need to
- Tools included: Mini motorized tool, combination tool, crevice tool
- Powered by Dyson digital motor V7; The most powerful handheld vacuum; Up to 30 minutes of fade free suction; With fade free lithium ion batteries, suction starts strong and stays strong
- Hygienic dirt ejector; Hygienically drive out trapped dust and debris in single action; There's no need to touch the dirt
- 2 year warranty. Dyson free 2 year warranty covers parts and labor
- Three times the suction power of any other handheld in use
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V6 up to 3x faster than conventional motors
- 2 Tier Radial Cyclones 15 cyclones, arranged in two tiers, work in parallel to increase airflow and capture fine dust
- Ergonomically fits into the shape of the hand center of gravity located towards the grip for easy handling
- In car cleaning cleans footwells, upholstery and beneath car seats
Last update on 2020-08-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Cleaning Performance
Both are good quality and easy to use. However, two products have the similarities and differences in the mode of operation. Here is some useful information about the mechanism of action of Dyson V7 Trigger vs V6 Trigger. Everyone can research to receive more information.
- Dyson V7 Trigger is equipped with a V7 Dyson digital motor but V6 is with Dyson digital motor V6. V7 Trigger provides 2 tier radial cyclones for enhanced particle capture and thorough removal of various materials.
- Dyson V7 Trigger is quieter and more powerful than the Dyson V6. Max mode provides up to 6-minutes of high suction power. It has a motorized brush bar removing hair and ground-in dirt in tight spaces.
- Rather than a simple on/off switch button, Dyson V6 Trigger has a power trigger you must hold down. This helps extend the functional battery life. Meanwhile, Dyson V7 Trigger still uses power button: switch between Max mode for up to 7 minutes of high power, and Powerful mode for longer, day-to-day cleaning.
- Dyson V7 Trigger adapts to varying cleaning situations through the included combination tool and crevice tool
- Motorized cleaner head in Dyson V6 cleans all floor types. Fine dust is removed from hard floors by Carbon fiber filaments. Bristles cover its full width, allowing edge to edge cleaning
- Dyson V6 Trigger is easy to tilt it to the ceiling or reach tight corners with minimal strain. It is an incredibly well balanced machine. Dyson V7 Trigger has powerful suction and direct-drive motor head removes ground-in dirt. Besides, it is lightweight for cleaning up high and pushing across floors from which it takes less effort.
The Dyson V7 Trigger and Dyson V6 Trigger accessories include:
Dyson V7 Trigger: Combo dust tool, full size crevice tool, wand, charger, wall mount, direct drive brush roll, combination tool, mini motorized tool.
Dyson V6 Trigger: Dusting brush, crevice tool, mattress tool, motorized brush roll, dirt brush, wand, charger, wall mount.
The Price : Dyson V7 Trigger vs V6
Because of the Dyson brand, their prices are also quite high and the quality is also proportional to its price. The price of Dyson V6 Trigger is under $200 and Dyson V7 Trigger costs about $180. Although it has high price, with guaranteed quality, consumers are still willing to spend that money to own a vacuum cleaner according to their requirements.
Dyson V7 Trigger
Dyson V6 Trigger
The Dyson V7 Trigger is rated 4.2 out of 5 stars on Amazon. The customers love it for nooks and crannies and think it is great for the car. Besides, the attachments are all very useful and suction is amazing. Although it is light, it is still powerful enough to tackle difficult cleaning tasks throughout the home. This product is quick and convenient like other Dyson’s vacuum cleaners.
Dyson V6 Trigger reaches 4.0 out of 5 stars on Amazon. May customers feel that it is handy for quick tidy up – light and easy to use for cleaning small areas. It works well for a cat’s hair. Some says that it is refurbished so expect it has some traces of dust when it arrives.
Dyson V7 Trigger vs V6 Video Review
Although the Dyson V6 Trigger is rated lower than the Dyson V7 trigger, but not because of that its quality is worse. Both products work very well. Although they are light they still have enough power to clean up even small areas of the house. Many people already own Dyson V7 Trigger and Dyson V6 Trigger. Therefore, everyone should research carefully the information about the product to be able to choose the right type.
I also did a lot of reviews about Dyson. You can research like “Dyson V8 Absolute and V10” “Dyson Ball animal 2 and Dyson Ball animal”… Hopefully it will be a useful document for everyone. Please read and share them for everyone.