In the past, technology was still outdated, even the most advanced countries also used rudimentary tools to clean their homes. They simply use a broom to sweep it, use clean water, floor cleaner and mop the house. However, it will still not be completely clean. Even if you wipe thoroughly the dust still sticks to the floor, through the gaps in the floor.
Now, with more modern technology, vacuum cleaners are born to reduce those rudimentary tools.
Currently, there are many types of vacuum cleaners from other brands are launched to compete for potential customers to earn profits as well as win the trust of people. To compete with other brands, Dyson has improved its models. Two of them are Dyson V7 Trigger vs Animal. Here is some useful information for everyone to learn more about the two types of Dyson’s vacuum cleaners
Dyson V7 Trigger vs Animal: Comparison and review
Dyson V7 Trigger is great for folks looking for a high handheld vacuum that will do great in upholstery and stairs meanwhile Dyson V7 Animal is a sweet spot, suitable for most home and its affordable price is unbeatable. Both products are portable, compact and easy to use when cleaning corners in the house.
Like other Dyson products, their design makes it portable, suitable for all surfaces when cleaning. This can be considered as a great point of the Dyson brand vacuum cleaner.
Dyson V7 Trigger vs V7 Animal design is also notable. Both also have cord free, hassle free and powerful suction. They have no cord to unravel, plug in, drag around and restrict your reach. Two products are quite lightweight, easy to hold and convenient to clean. These machines are portable, but the Dyson V7 Animal can be extended to clear high places while the Dyson V7 Trigger is not. That is a plus point of Dyson V7 Animal. Dyson V7 Trigger has dimensions of 12.4 x 5.2 x 8.1 inches, 3.77 pounds, while Dyson V7 Animal has 8.2 x 9.8 x 49 inches and 5.28 pounds. Although the size is different, the convenience level of the two types is not too large.
- Capacity (volume) - .15 gallon; Cord free; Hassle free; No cord to unravel, plug in, drag around and restrict your reach; You can quickly and easily clean when you need to
- Tools included: Mini motorized tool, combination tool, crevice tool
- Powered by Dyson digital motor V7; The most powerful handheld vacuum; Up to 30 minutes of fade free suction; With fade free lithium ion batteries, suction starts strong and stays strong
- Hygienic dirt ejector; Hygienically drive out trapped dust and debris in single action; There's no need to touch the dirt
- 2 year warranty. Dyson free 2 year warranty covers parts and labor
- Cord free, Hassle free, Powerful suction
- Up to 30 minute's run time when using a non motorized tool
- Lightweight and versatile, for easy home cleaning. Instant release trigger means battery power is only used while it’s cleaning. Requires charging for 3.5 hours minimum before first use
- Direct drive cleaner head. Up to 6 minutes of fade free power (in MAX mode). Drives stiff nylon bristles into carpets to capture deep down dirt
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V7 and engineered to pick up ground in dirt and fine dust from hard floors and carpets
Last update on 2021-03-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Cleaning Performance
Dyson products work very well, however, to choose the right vacuum cleaner depends on how it works, whether it meets customer needs or not. Everyone has their own requirements for a particular type of device, so this one is right for one person but not another. Therefore, the information I mentioned below will help people to choose the most satisfactory product.
- They also have powerful suction and direct-drive motor head removes ground-in dirt and lightweight so cleaning up high and pushing across floors takes less effort. However, as I mentioned above, Dyson V7 Trigger cannot extend much so cleaning high places will take much effort than Dyson V7 animal.
- Dyson V7 Trigger is quieter and more powerful than the Dyson V6. Max mode provides up to 6 minutes of high suction power. It has a motorized brush bar that removes hair and ground-in dirt in tight spaces meanwhile Dyson V7 Animal reaches 75 percent more brush bar power than the Dyson V6 cordless vacuum. It provides a fully-sealed filtration system to trap 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 micron.
- Both are equipped by Dyson digital motor V7. V7 Trigger is the most powerful handheld vacuum. It can reach up to 30 minutes of fade free suction. With fade free lithium ion batteries, suction starts strong and stays strong. It has MAX mode for up to 6 minutes of extra power, and powerful mode for longer cleaning like V7 animal. With V7 Animal, it reaches up to 30 minute’s run time when using a non-motorized tool. The product uses the control head directly at the handle. It uses up to 6 minutes of fade free power (in MAX mode).
- Hygienic bin emptying that drives out trapped dust and debris in one action so you don’t need to touch it. The dustbin can hold about 0.14 gallons Dyson v7 animal and 0.15 gallons in Dyson V7 trigger (1 gallon has a volume of 3.78 litters)
- Both have crevice tool which designed for precise cleaning around edges and in narrow gaps for cleaning better and easier.
Each type of vacuum cleaner has its own accessories:
Dyson V7 Trigger: Combo dust tool, full size crevice tool, wand, charger, wall mount, direct drive brush roll, combination tool, mini motorized tool.
Dyson V7 Animal: charger, wand, wall mount, direct drive brush roll, combination tool, rigid crevice tool, mini soft dusting brush, mini motorized tool.
The Price : Dyson V7 Trigger vs Animal
A good machine, the price will also be high according to its quality. Dyson vacuum cleaners are usually not cheap. It is also obvious that these products are of good quality, meeting the needs of many people. The price of Dyson V7 Trigger is about $200, Dyson V7 Animal is nearly $300. Because V7 Animal has some superior features, its price is also slightly higher than V7 Trigger.
Dyson V7 Trigger
Dyson V7 Animal
The Dyson V7 Animal reaches 4.4 out of 5 stars on Amazon. After using this vacuum, people think that it is everything that it is advertised as. It picks up everything – especially hair. It is really easy to empty and charges relatively quickly. Because it only runs when pull the trigger, it is not wasting battery life when moving from room to room, so the total time to spend on cleaning is longer than the battery life.
Dyson V7 Trigger is rated 4.2 out of 5 stars on Amazon. The customers love it for nooks and crannies and think it is great for the car. Besides, the attachments are all very useful and suction is amazing. Customers are surprised to find their carpets cleaned so they have not had any of their vacuum cleaners before.
Dyson V7 Trigger vs Animal Video Review
Both products are rated by 4 stars from customers. It can be seen that they all make people feel comfortable and grateful when cleaning the house without having too many differences. Dyson V7 animal and Dyson V7 Trigger still win the hearts of everyone despite the slight difference. They are also perfect choice. Read “Dyson V6 Animal vs V7“, “Dyson V7 Trigger vs V6” or “Dyson V7 Motorhead Vs Animal” for more options.