Referring to Dyson, we all think of a trendy brand, constantly updating new and modern models of vacuum cleaners. During 20 years of appearing on the market, Dyson vacuum cleaner has left a deep impression on every customer. In this article, I would suggest Dyson v7 Motorhead vs V8 Animal, two elite types of Dyson machines.
The vacuum cleaner has become necessary in everyday life because of the convenience and usefulness for people. Buying a new good vacuum cleaner is also a problem that keeps customers interested. When buying a vacuum cleaner, it is important to learn about the brand, features, uses, advantages – disadvantages and price of the product. Dyson offers us many choices, answers and resolves those concerns. In the following, I would like to review and compare Dyson’s excellent machines. Stay tuned for the right choice.
Dyson V7 Motorhead vs V8 Animal: Comparison and review
Compared to the V6, the V7 Motorhead and V8 Animal are new, with some differences than the first. Both machines are designed as vertical, wireless, with mini motorized tool controller with cleaning time of over 30 minutes. Both have a more direct cleaning head than vacuuming power from the dust collector – electrostatic brushes with Dyson V6 cord-free. This is also Dyson’s progress in improving and upgrading the line of vacuum cleaners.
Dyson V7 Motorhead vs V8 Animal have a relatively similar design. Both have cord free, hassle free and powerful suction but Dyson v8 has a washable lifetime filter.
The other thing is that both are lightweight and flexible, easy to clean the house. When using non-motorized tools, their maximum operating time is 30 minutes and 40 minutes, respectively. Because of its clever, neat design, Dyson V7 Motorhead vs V8 Animal are extremely convenient when moving anywhere and every corner of the house. Docking plug is the place to attach the vacuum to the wall and charge it. Moreover, it also helps to keep the parts extra without taking up indoor space. All Dyson cordless vacuums quickly convert to a handheld for quick clean UPS, spot cleaning and cleaning difficult places. That is the portability of the two types of vacuum cleaner Dyson V7 Motorhead and V8 Animal
- Cord free; Hassle free; Powerful suction
- Up to 30 minute's run time when using a non-motorized tool. Detachable battery: Non-detachable
- Lightweight and versatile, for easy home cleaning. Instant release trigger means battery power is only used while it’s cleaning; Requires charging for 3.5 hours minimum before first use
- Direct drive cleaner head; Up to 6 minutes of fade free power (in Max mode); Drives stiff nylon bristles into carpets to capture deep down dirt
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V7 and engineered to pick up ground in dirt and fine dust from hard floors and carpets
- Cord free; Hassle free; Powerful suction; Washable lifetime filter
- Up to 40 minutes run time when using a non-motorized tool
- Lightweight and versatile, for easy home cleaning; Instant release trigger means battery power is only used while it’s cleaning; Requires charging for 4 hours minimum before first use
- Direct drive cleaner head; Up to 8 minutes of fade free power (in Max mode); Drives stiff nylon bristles into carpets to capture deep down dirt
- Designed to deep clean homes with pets; Whole machine filtration captures allergens and expels cleaner air than the air you breathe; Up to 25 minutes of working time with motorized floor tool attached
Last update on 2020-07-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Cleaning Performance
Whether a machine is good or not depends on how it works. This is also something that people are always interested in and consider when deciding to take it home. Whether Dyson V7 Motorhead and V8 Animal meet what your customers are wondering about a vacuum cleaner or not, read the reviews below.
- The products use the control head directly at the handle. Product use up to 6 minutes (Dyson V7 Motorhead) and 8 minutes (Dyson V8 Animal) of fade free power (in MAX mode). Control hard nylon threads attached to the suction head to make carpets cleaner.
- Instant release trigger means battery power is only used while it’s cleaning; Dyson V7 Motorhead requires charging for 3.5 hours minimum before first use but in Dyson V8 Animal is 4 hours that is longer.
- Dyson V7 Motorhead is equipped with Dyson V7 digital engine and is designed to thoroughly remove dust from hard floors and carpets. Meanwhile Dyson V8 Animal is powered by the Dyson digital motor V8. It is engineered to pick up ground in dirt and fine dust from hard ones.
- As mentioned above, Dyson V7 Motorhead and V8 Animal have 75% and 150% more brush bar power than Dyson v6 cordless vacuum.
- About the garbage compartment, you don’t need to open the lid with your hands. You just press the button and the dust will spill itself. Garbage can with a volume of 0.14 gallons (1Gallon has a volume of 3.78 liters) in both.
- Two machines are designed to deep clean homes with pets absolutely. Dyson V7 Motorhead is integrated with a powerful motor that creates a large suction force on the hard brush bar with nylon to remove dust, pet hair and hair, the power gained is based on a turbulent flow in two tiers to collect dust better. Dyson V8 animal: Whole machine filtration captures allergens and expels cleaner air than the air you breathe. It can reach up to 25 minutes of working time with motorized floor tool attached.
- Base on the research, V8 Animal provides up to 115 airwatts while V7 Motorhead caps out at 100 airwatts.
Two different products, of course there will be different accessories to distinguish
Dyson V7 Motorhead: charger, wand, wall mount, direct drive brush roll, combination tool, crevice tool.
Dyson V8 Animal: Wand, charger, wall mount, soft roller cleaning head, direct drive brush roll, combination tool, crevice tool, dusting brush, mini motorized tool, direct drive cleaning tool.
The Price : Dyson V7 Motorhead Vs V8 Animal
It can be seen that both types of vacuum cleaners bring their convenience and outstanding features, so their prices are not cheap. A Dyson V7 Motorhead costs about $300 while a Dyson V8 Animal costs more, about $400. The price of V8 is slightly higher than V7. They are all Dyson’s excellent products, so their prices are suitable for their convenience and performance.
Dyson V7 Motorhead
Dyson V8 Animal
The Dyson V7 Motorhead is rated 4.3 out of 5 stars on Amazon. People love it because it’s ergonomic, easy to use, reasonably powerful. It offers a decent battery life and amazing suction. They feel satisfied because it helps them to vacuum the entire house with one full charge.
The Dyson V8 Animal reaches 4.5 out of 5 stars on Amazon. The customers like it since it gives more battery life, more suction, far more accessories, and HEPA filtering. It really works well for stairs so they are able to vacuum the stairway much more often. It is quite light so they move them easily without effort
Dyson is constantly updating new and improved models. Therefore, most customers are becoming more interested in Dyson v8 animal than Dyson V7 Motorhead. From that, Dyson V8 Animal is a bit more appreciated.
Dyson V7 Motorhead Vs V8 Animal Video Review
Both products offer the benefits of compact design, flexibility as well as high quality for continuous improvement to meet the needs of customers. We can see that Dyson V8 Animal is a more perfect version than Dyson V7 Motorhead due to the improvement of the disadvantages of the previous version. However, there are not many differences between them so any choice would be a good choice.
Hope it helps you to choose the best product for your family.